With the typical fall weather making an early appearance here in Seattle (hello, buckets of rain!), I decided to hunker down inside and do some window shopping online. What better portal than Etsy? Dreaming about Seattle’s Indian summer which is coming soon (right?), I chose a color palette of rich golden yellows. Following is a collage of mod mid-century gems for the living room.
1. 1960s velveteen lounge chair from Al’s Redesign Vintage
2. 1960s credenza with tambour doors and pyramid cabinets from The Modern Historic
3. 1950s-60s teak, atomic lamp (shade not included) from The Vintage Co
4. 1950s-60s original oil pastel artwork from LA Vintage Furnishings
5. Mid-century modern orange tweed sofa from Modnique